Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ice In April

Yesterday, a big storm system moved through bringing with it a lot of ice. Apparently, the last time Oklahoma had an ice storm was in the 1950's (or so sayeth the weatherman I watched).

It looked a little like Christmas time. All the trees were covered in ice and you can see it here, but even my shepherd's hook that the bird feeder hangs on had a coating of ice all around it's top.


It was a little frustrating to say the least. Three days prior, we had been enjoying warm weather in the high 70's. In fact, just the day before, I had finally dug out some capris and my flip flops. So having it drop into the 20's and 30's overnight and layering my clothes the next day was strange.

But hopefully, that was winter's last big blow. I'm ready for spring.

No comments: