Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Mom and John came to visit on their way to a vacation spot and he brought me a bucket full of these from his garden.



Not too long ago, they were cleaning out and decluttering and they realized he had an extra pressure canner. I was very happy to take that off of their 'give away' pile. I have been watching for one in thrift stores for ages (the $60 and up price tag was a little too much for my budget).

So guess where all those shining tomatoes are headed along with some onions and garlic passed along by a co-worker of Hubby's. I think I'll make some more sauce and this time I'll give pressure canning a try (saving my freezer room for the half a pig Hubby bought with a friend).

No comments: