Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Mom and John came to visit on their way to a vacation spot and he brought me a bucket full of these from his garden.



Not too long ago, they were cleaning out and decluttering and they realized he had an extra pressure canner. I was very happy to take that off of their 'give away' pile. I have been watching for one in thrift stores for ages (the $60 and up price tag was a little too much for my budget).

So guess where all those shining tomatoes are headed along with some onions and garlic passed along by a co-worker of Hubby's. I think I'll make some more sauce and this time I'll give pressure canning a try (saving my freezer room for the half a pig Hubby bought with a friend).

No comments: