Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dude came through his oral surgery pretty well yesterday. Our first stop was for a Sonic milkshake. I dropped him off at home where Hubby and Rugrat were then headed to the pharmacy for his prescriptions.

Now the big thing will be making sure I have soft foods for him for the next few days and keeping up with his medicine -- I already have a log going to do that.

And, of course, he despises getting fussed over at all. So he's already fighting the constraints on him. And fussing right back if I try to make him follow a few of the doctor's orders (like using 2 pillows to sleep).

That probably means he's feeling better already, right? Yeah. That's what I thought.

No comments: