Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, May 8, 2014

TV for the Modern Girl

 I got a new washer not too long ago. It's a front loader and I love, love, love it! Still! And we've had it now at least two months.

It totally fascinates Rugrat.


If I'm doing laundry and I can't find her for some reason, I just look in the laundry room now.


Often I find her seated comfortably, watching things spin around. She even picks out things sometimes.

"There's my pink shirt!"
Chick's "pj's are going fast!"
or
"There's Baba's pants!"

She can sit in there for the entire spin easily. And, often, when we are doing a lesson, she'll suddenly pause, cock her head, and then say "I be right back in a minute Mama." She's gotta go get a peek at it as it spins even if she has to go right back to her lesson.


The whole thing just cracks me up. Who needs tv?

No comments: