Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, September 14, 2015

Western Days 2015

Well, being a part of Girl Scouts definitely changes some of the local events for us. This year, instead of being a spectator of the Western Days Parade, Rugrat and I were in it.




I was one of the three adults they stuck in the trailer.  I don't know if you've ever had to sit in a trailer for 2 or more hours but let me just say that my hiney was sore!

And by the end of the day, I had an unusual looking sunburn thanks to sitting "criss cross applesauce" and "on my pockets" like the girls were told too.









I was also quite hoarse. That's because we chanted pretty much the whole way.


No comments: