Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, September 14, 2015

Western Days 2015

Well, being a part of Girl Scouts definitely changes some of the local events for us. This year, instead of being a spectator of the Western Days Parade, Rugrat and I were in it.




I was one of the three adults they stuck in the trailer.  I don't know if you've ever had to sit in a trailer for 2 or more hours but let me just say that my hiney was sore!

And by the end of the day, I had an unusual looking sunburn thanks to sitting "criss cross applesauce" and "on my pockets" like the girls were told too.









I was also quite hoarse. That's because we chanted pretty much the whole way.


No comments: