Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, October 28, 2016

Going to the Pumpkin Patch 2016

Shortly before Halloween, Granny and Grandpa decided to come for a visit. I had bought a Groupon for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch but once I found out they were coming, I decided to wait so we could all go together. I got another Groupon. 

Then Hubby decided to take the day off and go with us. We also found out that one of the grandparents was free due senior status so we talked Chick into going with us.  Dude was undeterred though. He didn't want to go.


I guess Granny has a little more sway than I do though cause look who's in this picture.


It was all the usual activities but they were more fun with our family there. She and I always enjoy it but I think we both enjoyed it more this year.


I think they might have had fun too.







No comments: