Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween 2016


Annie (her favorite movie) and Daddy Warbucks -- or as I call it: photographic evidence of how much I love this child.

My bald cap had a point at the place where it was put together so it kept sliding up so that I looked like I had a baby bottle nipple on my head. It was rather aggravating. I actually had to buy a large boy's jacket because even the smallest men's ones were way too long for my short body. Further humiliation as evidence.


Obi Wan came to join us. Hubby was quite proud of his costume this year. He searched for it, purchased the parts, and put it all together with no help of any kind from me. :)

No comments: