Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, January 19, 2023

 Hope your Christmas was wonderful and that you have had a good beginning to the new year. 

I am just beginning to come out of my Christmas season coma so I will have more posts up soon. 

Do you do that? Get overwhelmed by everything going on and let some things fall by the wayside that you really don't intend to let fall there? 

I think it must happen a lot in December. And I think a lot of people must kind of slowly climb out of the seasonal stupor that envelopes you and get back in the swing of things.

So here's to climbing. 

No comments: