Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday's Meal

I was looking back over my recipe list and I can't believe I've never included this recipe. We really like this stuff, even reheated. It is pretty much exactly the way I got it from a good friend. I've seen a lot of variations over the years but this is the only way we consistently enjoy it.

Potato Casserole

1 lb. shredded not cubed frozen hash browns (or shredded raw potatoes if you don't have the other)
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup cheddar or mozzarella cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
4 oz. sour cream
1/2 bag crushed potato chips or snack crackers(I have never used potato chips but you can try it)

Mix together all except chips/crackers and place in a greased 9x13 pan. Top with crushed chips/crackers and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

Variations: Add meat such as tuna, chicken, ham, turkey, etc. Use any flavor chips. Use any flavor cream soup you wish.

No comments: