Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Band Fare

Some time ago, I ordered a cd by Relient K. They are a Christian group although I'm not sure if they would be called pop or rock. I had just discovered those types of Christian music. At the time, the group was a little much for me. I set aside the cd.

When we went to Impact Jr., I heard a lot of songs -- some were familiar, some not so much. One of them was a song by Relient K. I didn't know at the time. I found out after I looked it up. So I decided to give them another try. And I'm slowly coming to really enjoy some of their music.

What I like most about them is that they seem to have a very quirky sense of humor. Listening to their songs is fun. So I've placed a video below (I don't think it's their video but it doesn't look too bad) for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: