Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A New Roof

Tomorrow we will begin to get a new roof. I'm a little nervous about it and I'm already wishing it was over and done. The expense is no fun but I'm more nervous that someone will fall off. The pool is too far from the house for them to 'aim' for it so they would just be hitting ground or concrete.

I know how ridiculous it is for me to keep worrying about a trained professional falling off of my roof while working on it.

And, in case I don't, Hubby has taken it upon himself to remind me. But as I told him, knowing it in my head is completely different than feeling it.

I get that I have some issues with being concerned about things over which I have no control. But if you love me, well, that's just something you deal with.

Not that any of the roofing crew loves me.

But Hubby does. And he's the one who's getting to hear about my concerns.

And, well, now you.

Do you love me? You don't mind hearing about my concerns, right?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love you and I love hearing all about your crazy concerns, especially by way of your hilarious blog.