Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Derailed

It is very hard on a school morning to stay motivated to do chores and crafting and blogging when I come home from taking the kids to school and find that Hubby is still snuggled up in bed. It is much too tempting to just crawl right back in and snuggle up with him for a little more shut-eye. Rocky doesn't help either. As soon as I lift the covers, he jumps up to get into his spot with his tail end vibrating at a rapid rate. He usually ends up going back to bed either way but, if I'm headed there too, I guess he figures it gives his desire credibility or something. So it can be tough to keep my motivation in the morning sometimes.

You know. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

Mary J said...

So, I have a question. Do you have a recipe for plain biscuits you use? I have tried my hand at it and I am terrible. I need something detailed (like your usual recipes) that a person who can not make a biscuit if her life depended on it can easily whip up.

Oh, that is after you get thru snuggling with your hunny! ;)

Mary J said...

I can't get the angel biscuits link to open. HELP!