Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, October 14, 2013

It's That Time of Year Again!

Apparently, until we get completely adjusted to doing school at home, my blogging is going to be somewhat "peaks and valleys." Sorry about that. I'll try to do better.

**********

It must be fall. How do I know?

I can actually stand to go outside again and I'm not red in the face or soaking in sweat when I come in.

Things like grass and leaves are starting to crunch in places.

The appearance of pumpkins at the grocery store, an over-abundance of fun size candy bars, and Halloween decorations in our neighbor's yard.

Rugrat's completely random and unexpected nose bleeds are occurring more frequently.

And, of course, a pile of fabric on my sewing table that is to become a costume (probably in a size 5 or 6).



Any guesses about what costume I was making for Rugrat with this?

Be patient. I promise to show you tomorrow.

No comments: