Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Birthday to

Dude!


17 years ago on the 13th of August, I met our doctor at the hospital in San Diego expecting to give birth to my son. Unfortunately, he was pretty happy where he was and decided to stay there...

Until 25 hours later, we took the choice away from him with a little surgery. I'm really proud of who he is and I can honestly say that he was worth every minute of those 25 hours -- even if it took me 17 years to be able to say that about labor. :)

So, Happy Birthday to Dude today!

No comments: