Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Interesting Name

I saw this on another blog I visit. And since my first name is spelled an unusual way, I thought I'd see just how many of us there are.

More than I thought. Hmmm. Hope nobody sends the Terminator back after us.



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
28
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 comment:

Carol said...

3 people with my name!