Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Get Your Words Worth

I've been looking over the last few posts and, wow, they're pretty long. Sorry I've been so verbose lately. Here's what's been going on today:

I haven't seen the snake again yet. Really kind of hoping I won't.

I can't believe the summer is almost over already. Stressing a wee bit over that.

Last night I went out to get something from the chest freezer and there was an odor. I reached down and grabbed a bag of slushy chicken. Yes, it feels just as gross as it sounds. I think the thing is dead. And of course we lost a few pounds of hamburger, a package of chops, and 7 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders. How much fun is that. Fortunately we still have our second fridge so I plugged it in and found room in the main one until tomorrow. Thank goodness it was kind of low right now. Still very annoying. Especially the chicken. Very. Annoying.

No comments: