Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Birthday Blessings

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I was overwhelmed with good wishes in person, by card, and by email/facebook. At some point, a man showed up at my door and delivered these from my mom.

My family presented me with gifts among which was a tortilla press (something I have wanted for a while now) and cake. The Chick baked it from scratch and Hubby frosted and decorated it.

It was yummy (despite the message) and fortunately they only made me blow out 5 candles instead of 38. I would have been in the hospital. And then I would have missed dinner out at Breck's Steakhouse -- a place we all really enjoy. The 1-inch thick burger patties they serve couldn't have anything to do with that, could it?

No comments: