Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, September 4, 2009

Testing, Testing...1 2 3

We have been paper chasing this week -- renewing our adoption paperwork. One of the things we had to do for the medical clearance this time was get TB tests. I remember when the Chick was about 15 - 18 months and had one. They explained that they just inject something up under your skin and see how your body responds to it.

Doesn't sound too bad, huh. Hubby said his didn't hurt at all. Mine stung. And burned. Probably has something to do with being the delicate creature that I am.

Anyhow, they injected it on Wednesday. I wasn't aware that I was concerned about having TB but apparently I was because I found myself looking at that little dot on my arm constantly. I caught myself studying it the other night.

Not that there's much to see. In fact, I had to study it in part because it had practically disappeared by this morning. Hubby's had a little pink splotch still but no rash (or whatever they were looking for to happen). Mine however, well, even the needle mark just looks like a very faint freckle now.

Anyhow. That was the last hurdle jumped other than a home visit. And fingerprints. And getting our approval in. Did I say the last?

No comments: