Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another Little Dress

I finished another dress for Emily this weekend. I'm really hoping she likes girly colors because if she is as set against them as the Chick, we may be in trouble.



I used Simplicity pattern 5695 to make it. I've made a lot of elastic sleeves but I think this was the first elastic neckline I've done. I really like the look of it though.

The bodice also had a little lace detail but I think it would have shown up better with a darker fabric.

I also made the dress the length of a 3T but used the pattern for a 2T since she is kind of tall for her weight.

I plan to make a few more from this pattern and probably to make the little matching hats too.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That dress is just adorable!