Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, November 19, 2010

See You Soon

Sorry to have disappeared on you. I have been going like crazy trying to get the house ready and do paperwork and working.

Our house will list as of Monday and we are planning to go to Arkansas tomorrow, and then to Oklahoma to do some house shopping. So I wanted to have everything spic and span since we would be gone for an entire week and hopefully it will get shown some.

Which is my way of letting everyone know that I will be gone all next week. I do hope you'll have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your family as much as I plan to enjoy mine.

I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My Monday was all backwards without a new recipe from you! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and I hope your house sells in God's perfect timing. And as always, we're praying that little Emily makes it home soon.