Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday's Menu

Unfortunately, we are still eating frozen burritos and chicken nuggets interspersed with take out so I haven't tried any new recipes. And since the majority of my pantry got donated, given away, or thrown out, it may be a while until I can replace things and get back on track.

So how about you comment and let me know what kind of recipes you might like to see. I can always use new ideas and my family enjoys trying new things. With Emily here, I've become pretty good at instant rice so apparently, I can be taught. :)

Hope you have a good Monday.

2 comments:

Nancy T. said...

How about mexican with a little bit of italian and mediterreanian (sp) mixed in. Oh yeah don't forget to add a little Thai in there too> lol lol

Nancy T. said...

Sorry, could not resist. :)