Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, December 16, 2011

Bah Humbug!

I'm feeling quite disgusted right now. I ordered some great Christmas cards with a family picture on them to send out at the end of November.

They have yet to arrive.

I checked yesterday and apparently they were finally being shipped. But when I hit the tracking number this morning, they have a scheduled delivery date of Wednesday. You know, the 21st. As in 4 days before Christmas.

All I can say is one very prolonged "Grrrrr!"

I don't know that I will ever use this company again. I ordered something from them a couple of months ago and it was great. They arrived just when I expected them too and it was done exactly the way I wanted. Now I'm just really frustrated with them.

1 comment:

EC said...

Shutterfly bumped all Christmas related orders to the top of its processing line. On the 5th, I ordered a birthday card for my dad's birthday that was yesterday. Still no card. On the 10th, I ordered 50 Christmas cards but and we had those on the 13th. I just need to do all of this while everyone else is clubbing each other to death on Black Friday next year!