Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, May 17, 2013

Congrats Grads!

Graduation is only a day away!

Some of my family comes in today for Chick's graduation tomorrow. I can't believe it is already here. We're all pretty excited.

But that means I'll be spending my time today getting the house ready for visitors.

And ironing her gown.

And figuring out what I'll wear.

And trying to keep the secret from Rugrat that family is coming so she won't harass us more than necessary (at least I'll have help with that one).

Hope you have a wonderful exciting weekend full of promise too.

No comments: