Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, August 15, 2014

A Visit

We have had a busy couple of weeks even though it doesn't really seem like I've done much of anything. Last week began with a visit by my mom and two of my cousins. I enjoyed getting to see them since it had been a while. And they seemed to have a good time.

Mom had only one thing on the agenda -- the National Cowboy Museum. So off we went on Tuesday as soon as I got home from work around 11:30 that morning.









We had a pretty good time even if I couldn't get one of my cousins to join in the pictures. My mom had better luck. By the time we finished that, we were ready for some supper and ended up hanging out visiting the rest of the evening.

The next day, we had planned some shopping at the outlet mall. But I suggested we hit the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial. So we took a side trip there first.














Our little side trip was a good decision. Then we hit someplace for some lunch and found the outlet mall. Mom had planned to head home by 3:00 and it worked out just about right.

It was a short but enjoyable visit and I'm glad they got to come.

Even if Rugrat did end up crying because they left twice. She REALLY doesn't like goodbye's.

No comments: