Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just A Reminder


We always think it will never happen to us, right. My sister-in-law was sitting at an intersection yesterday when a strange man tried to get in the vehicle with her. Thankfully, she had her doors locked. But he was persistant. He just tried the car next to her (who also had their doors locked). The thought of that happening just scares me to death. Worse is the thought of what could have happened.
So I just wanted to remind you all to lock your car and house doors -- especially when you are in them. It's truly frightening to think of someone getting in when you're not around. But the thought of someone climbing into the car with me or walking in when I'm in one of the back rooms is terrifying. And worse still, if my children are there too. I have been laughed at and teased because I lock the doors coming and going. But that's not going to stop me from doing it. And I just wanted to take a moment to remind you all to do that too. Be safe.

No comments: