Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, March 27, 2009

Big Girls Don't Cry

The Dude is growing up on me.

Tonight he (and his daddy) leave for an all weekend campout with his new boy scout troop. For the first time, he will have to put up his own tent and cook his own food. I bought him his own little mess kit and he's using my (very) old pup tent that I had when I was a kid. Which I have now coated in weatherproofing twice, knowing the rain storms that are supposed to be on the way.

I feel slightly better knowing Hubby will be there. But I'm not sure I want my baby to grow up on me. Especially if it means he'll be sleeping alone in a tent in the rain.

Dude is of course excited about the whole thing. Me, I'm trying not to think about it too much.

No comments: