Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shades of Green

I have been fighting a battle that it seems I may never win. A couple of months ago, the cover came off of our pool during a strong windy storm. The same storm dumped massive amounts of leaves in it.

I opened the pool a couple of weeks ago. My favorite color is green but this was not where I wanted to see it. We managed to get it blue for about a day and then it was back to green. And that is what it has been since.

The shade of green it is right now suggests that it will soon be blue but I know its only teasing me. I am starting to feel rather hopeless now. I have gone beyond irritation and frustration. I have tested and dumped in chemicals. According to the strips, it is just about perfect. But sometimes it can be just right and still be green.

So I am still fighting and soon, maybe, my hope of swimming there will be realized. Until then, if you hear an annoyed "Ugh!" it's very possible its just me, testing or scooping out leaves yet again.

No comments: