Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Disappearing Act

Sorry, I haven't updated since Tuesday. I have been working for the church secretary. And one of our employees got promoted to another store so my work days doubled this week and next until we adjust.

Okay. Yes, I realize that only means I'm working two days instead of one but throw two days on for the secretary and a holiday weekend on top of the Chick's summer class and it's been a wee bit busy. Plus we have the secret sister revealing tonight. And the Dude is getting ready to go to camp for a week on Sunday.

Are you tired yet? Cause I am.

And, well, the sofa is looking mighty comfy. At least I can sleep late tomorrow.

No comments: