Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The One That Worked

Well, I confessed my grilled pizza debacle. I should have known the Dutch oven would do it for me though. After all, the pioneers used these things, right.

Usually for breakfast when camping, we either have Breakfast Burritos or Pancakes. I'm not a big cereal or poptart person so even if I brought it for them, I'd have something for me which really wouldn't be fair.

At home, our usual Saturday breakfast is home made biscuits. Well, guess what.

Coals on bottom and coals on top...


create a nice warm place for some Pillsbury Grands to grow. Yum, yum. Not home made as the Chick pointed out but pretty good anyway.

A nice end to my peaks and valleys of my campfire cooking.

No comments: