Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, January 29, 2010

What Am I Doing Today?

Well, I've got a whole lot of this...

I'm making some of these...


And later, Hubby and I plan to go see this...


I like Fridays!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

mmmm...your rolls look delicious. I too love Fridays and I have to say that for lunch I was blessed to share some of your homemade pizza, which I now need the recipe for, prepared by Amanda. We were talking about all of your great recipes and I said "I'm going back to Sheila's blog and see what recipes I can find!" So here I am.
Anyway, I hope you and Keith get to see your movie. Ben wants to see that one too. See you Sunday!

Brandi said...

Sheila!! Wow!!! It's a recipe gold-mine!!! Did you post the recipe for the delicious looking sweet rolls you made today? :)
I'm off to hunt recipes!

Amanda said...

Have fun on your date tonight! I hope you enjoy it. You two are a sweet couple. I found a link for you. It's a collection of sewing tutorials.
http://www.pickingupthreads.com/

Born Blonde said...

Well, welcome back Brandi! :) Glad you're having fun with the recipes! I'll bring you a copy of the recipe. Did you find the pizza recipe? It should be listed over there on the side under Valentino's Pizza Crust. Have a great weekend.

Born Blonde said...

Thanks Amanda. The only reason I got on tonight was to look for a bag tutorial. I guess I can go check them out. You're so sweet!

Mary J said...

Hey did you see the movie? I was wondering about it......

Ann said...

how was the movie? heard good things...
and the rolls look AWESOME.