Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today is my dad's birthday. It is the second he will celebrate in Heaven.

To celebrate, we're going to Sonic for a sundae after dinner. He always enjoyed a sundae!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday, Shelia's dad! I know that you are having a great time in heaven! Say hello to my brother for me!

And Shelia, I will be praying for you and your family today. I know that birthdays and anniversaries can be tough. May God cover you with His peace and comfort today.

Nancy T. said...

My father is gone too. Actually both of my parents are. I miss them alot. Today is the anniversary of his death, 16 years. Tomorrow is Lindsey's 16th birthday. It is a sad and happy time for me. I'll be thinking of you today.

Born Blonde said...

Thanks Kim and Nancy. Wow, Nancy. I'll be thinking about you too.

Anonymous said...

I miss him so. Always an ear and wise word when I needed it.Wish I could eat with you guys.

Anonymous said...

whoops that was me Jenn