Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, March 19, 2010

Cake!

Please forgive me for not posting more today.

I will be spending the day attempting to make a cake for our store's New Moon party at midnight tonight.

This is the cake I'm trying to duplicate.

Bella's Birthday Cake from New Moon

I'll try to post pictures later to let you know how I did.

3 comments:

Nancy T. said...

Good luck! Let us know how it turned out. I am sure it will be awesome.

Donna said...

What store do you have that the cake was being made for?

Born Blonde said...

I work once usually, sometimes twice, a week for our local Blockbuster store. I really enjoy it and it doesn't keep me from my family.

They were so excited that I was willing to do the cake for them. They ended up making a big deal of it and turning it into a party.