Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh, the Sauce to Come...

My tomato plants are full of blooms. And I'm salivating...



These are roma tomatoes, which my research indicated would make better spaghetti sauce, etc.

The plants were grown from heirloom, open-pollinated seeds. And I have to say I've been impressed with them. It is true that when you start with better quality, you end with it. I got them from Sweet Corn Organic Nursery. Another place is Onalee's, recommended by someone I trust as well. We've tried a few plants this year. Maybe I'll have a bigger garden spot than along my house's back wall next year and I can plant a few more. I love being able to shop my own produce section.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those look great! So jealous.