Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, December 16, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is To Go To China

And guess what -- I'm getting my wish. we received our travel approval on Monday and our consulate appointment was confirmed yesterday. We leave on the 22nd (next week) and are set to arrive in Beijing on the evening of the 23rd.

We'll go further into the country on the 25th and are leaving to return on the 8th of January. As a result, we'll be leaving on Saturday to take the Chick and Dude to their uncle's in Arkansas where they will be staying until we return with their new baby sister.

I doubt I'll be sleeping much over the next few days but at least now it will be because of my excitement rather than missing Hubby. And I'll have jet lag to help me catch up in China.

Rejoice with us! And, if you feel so inclined, send a prayer our way over the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! What an amazing Christmas present! Praise God! I know you are, and I am doing the same. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. God is doing wonderful things!

Carol said...

Fantastic! I have been checking every day! HAve a great time, this is an AWESOME christmas present.

Nancy Tucker said...

God Bless. I am so happy for you and Keith. Safe travels.