Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's Going On Right Now

Adoption Update:

Last week, on Thursday, we finally received the amended 171 form we needed. That was a pretty big deal.

Now, we are waiting for Travel Approval from China. That is a document that basically says it is okay for us to enter their country. I expect to receive that this week although it could take longer.

Once we receive that, our agency will request an appointment with the consulate there in China. That appointment is what our trip is built around. It will be the last thing we do before bringing Emily home. Once we receive that, we will be able to buy plane tickets and plan for the trip.

The cold air here has made me think and feel more like we'll be getting her soon and this long journey will come to a close. I really just want to get her home with us. I was hoping to do so before the end of the year but I just don't have any clue right now when. If they said we could leave next week, I would rejoice and praise God. I am very ready to go.

Please keep us in your prayers as we complete this journey.

No comments: