Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cooking with God

We're having a deep spiritual discussion this morning. Rugrat pointed out that God "made us."

Then she asked "Where God make us at?"  Huh? I don't remember what I said but apparently it was good enough to make her move on to another topic.

I think she was thinking that God went to his kitchen, pulled out a mixing bowl, and mixed us up so that when He was done, out we popped.

I love the way her brain works.

No comments: