Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, February 28, 2020

Toys

  In November, I decided to clean out my sewing area and organize it. You can read about that here. 

  After a Christmas break, I got  back to it slowly with a few projects I had been wanting to do.

  The first thing I had wanted to do was make a set of horses for Rugrat and her best friend. It was a free Rebecca Page pattern.  I had thought to make them with a patterned fabric but I thought these looked awful cute. Plus it used up another smallish piece. They both loved them.


  I especially like the eyes. I looked up an eye image and printed it on t-shirt transfer so I could cut them out and iron them on.

  I was already working on a free Rebecca Page pattern so I thought I might make another one for some twin boys I knew.


I didn't get the eyes the way I wanted this time and they didn't show up like I wanted either but I think they are still kind of cute. And definitely snuggle worthy.

  Now I'm planning my next attack on the bulging fabric bin. Whatever shall it be.

No comments: