Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, September 12, 2022

Monday's Menu

 I tried this recipe recently with a little apprehension. I had never made a pork loin before. Not only was I pleasantly surprised at how easy it was but my family all loved it too. If they notice that I've bought one now, they can't wait to have it for dinner.

My picture is not as good as I would have liked but don't let that stop you. This is pretty good stuff. The original recipe is here.


Perfectly Moist Pork Loin

 

4-5 lb. pork loin roast

2 Tablespoons olive oil

1 Tablespoon salt

1 Tablespoon pepper

1 Tablespoon garlic powder

1 Tablespoon onion powder

 

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash and dry off pork loin. Rub surface of entire pork loin with olive oil. Mix together spices and then rub on outside of pork loin. Place pork loin in greased roasting pan fat side up. Cook for 10 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees and cook for 20 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reads 145 degrees F. Remove from oven and place a piece of foil loosely over roast. Let meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing.


No comments: