Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Drumroll please....

And the winner is....

Amanda

So, I'll be contacting you soon. Congratulations!

And thank you to everyone for playing. I'll put the random generator thingy proof at the bottom so you can see it.

Blogging has been a lot more fun than I had ever thought it might. Even though I started this because of the adoption, I have a feeling it will continue with us long after she gets here. Thanks to everyone who is so supportive of it. It means a lot to me to know that you all are interested enough to keep coming back to see what I've written now. So thank you everyone.

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2008-11-04 14:48:11 UTC

2 comments:

Amanda said...

WhooHoo!! Thanks Shelia! You are great.

bekster said...

Aw man, I missed it. Oh well. Yay for Amanda.