Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oops

I wanted to post a really cool picture from Ladies Retreat of the beach or some other piece of scenery today. At the very least, I had hoped to have something of a bunch of 30-something's (or 40, 50, or 60 - somethings) acting goofy with each other and laughing like crazy.

After all, I remembered my card games and a group board game. I remembered to bake two different kinds of cookies to ensure a sugar rush. I even brought Doritos (they just make you happy). Unfortunately, the only thing I managed to forget was my camera.

This from a photographer's daughter (Don't disown me, Mom).

I suppose I could try to describe things. Like...

...trying to catch up with the church vans because I don't know where we're going for dinner but not seeing the big dip in the road until too late so that the three of us go flying like the Dukes of Hazard.

....or laughing hysterically after midnight about ice falling in the fridge and scaring us.

....or sharing our 'catch phrase' for the weekend -- something that only occurred because the blondest one couldn't think of the correct word when she was trying to be funny (Yeah. It was me.).

How about just sharing until you feel so close to these sisters of yours that the God of the Universe felt compelled to bless you with in His infinite generosity?

Yeah.

I think that sums it up.

No comments: