Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Look What I Did

Yes, I did!

I was at one of those gas stations that they shove into a corner spot on a street but there really isn't any space for more than a hot dog stand. And I wanted to go left out of the pump so I could get on the street that took me home. As I was pulling out, a truck pulled in at a much too fast speed and took up most of my right side. When I tried to pull out, then, I cut too close and there was a lovely, nightmarish noise of metal against metal on the rear driver's side.

Fortunately, it didn't dent but it did decide to leave with us a lot of its slate grey paint. How considerate! I backed up and pulled on out of the way, then checked on it. Ugh!

The car was considerably quiet all the way home. Not many words were exchanged. I'm sure my blood pressure was through the roof by the time we got home. I was thinking about how irritated Hubby would get with me and how much it would cost to fix the paint and berating myself too.

Would you like to see it now though?

Yes. It's the same side. I got on the internet (thank you God for the fine people on the internet) and found something that would actually worked despite my misgivings.

Would you like to know what it was?


That's right. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and about 10 minutes. I bet you thought I was going to give you some strange cleaning recipe, huh.

I couldn't believe it! I even made my 11 year old walk outside to look because I was so excited it worked. He's totally into cleaning products (NOT).

In fact, I walked around to the other side where someone's car door had left white paint on ours and it wiped it right off too.

So file that int the back of your mind for sometime in the future when you might need it. I think I might just keep the things on hand all the time now. I already liked them. Now I may put them in my will!

1 comment:

bekster said...

Wow, that's amazing...

It's funny, I have only just recently discovered the wonderfulness that is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for getting marks off of my walls. The sponges don't last nearly as long as the box claims, but still...

I wonder what ELSE they could be used for.