Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fun Stuff

I just got back from a trip to the grocery.

Shown here is what I bought: 2 boxes cereal, 2 boxes crackers, 1 pouch of cookie mix, 1 store brand soda, 1 12 oz. pkg. of ham, and 2 pkgs. of cookie dough.

And after sales, coupons, and tax, can you guess what it cost me?

A big whopping $4.33. Just a few cents more than the regular price of one of those boxes of cereal.

I think grocery shopping is my new favorite hobby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I just got back from that same grocery, and...what???:)
The cookie dough was free, the mix was about .50. How much was the cereal? I'm waiting for the upcoming coupon on Sunday, but it couldn't be less than a dollar each, even with a q, could it? So...2.50. And you paid less than $2 for the ham and soda?

Explain, please. I need to learn from the master:).

Unknown said...

Oh, and grocery shopping has been my new favorite hobby for awhile now:). It's kind of pathetic...you'd think I'd be better at it!:)