Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tag Teamed

The Dude really loves to joke about my age and especially to tease me about it. He enjoys implying that I am weak or feeble because of my age (as if I'm 101 or something). And, well. Lately he's been on a roll.

Yesterday, while we were waiting for the Chick to get back from her youth group thing at the church building, he made a couple more comments on my 'aged state of decline.' This had been about the fourth or fifth zinger at my expense that day.

I decided it was time to nip this in the bud so I turned to him and pointed out, "You know, you've been making a lot of jokes about my age lately. And I'm starting to get really annoyed with you because of it."

It was at that point that Hubby decided to jump in. He looked straight at me and asked, "You know why?"

"No. Why?" I asked in complete trusting innocence.

"Because old people are cranky."




Uh huh.

Guess who's eating frozen burritos for dinner tonight.