Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's that Smell?

I've been doing the Walgreens deal on Old Spice Body Wash this week. When you buy one for 4.49, you get a register reward (like a paper gift certificate coupon) for 4.49 to spend in store. I have several buy one get one free coupons for the two brands that this deal is running for so I've made the trip twice now and plan to do it again. After all, who doesn't like getting two bottles of bodywash for the price of tax?

I went to get the other brand today and they were out so I decided to use another coupon I had that gave me a free deodorant when I bought a body wash. As I walked to register, I had to laugh.

Right there, on the Old Spice deodorant package, it had these words:

"Smells like ICE, WIND, & FREEDOM"

Um. Okay.

Hate to burst their bubble, but it just smells like Brut to me (you know, their competition).

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It really ought to say: "Smells like your old boyfriend from high school. You haven't thought of him in years, but one whiff of this bottle will really creep you out."
Then again, that might make sales go down. I don't know.

Born Blonde said...

I am still laughing about your comment now weeks later. You're so funny!

Born Blonde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.