Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Picture Worth a Thousand Giggles

So. This is where I lay out all my weirdness before the world, right. All my quirks. And you love me anyway. Don't you? So I have a confession to make.

There's this ad, you see, that I love. It isn't some great looking guy or anything. It just always makes me laugh. It doesn't matter how many times I see it, I always laugh. And my family knows that I always laugh.

Last night, I was clipping some coupons my friend gave me and came across it. Hubby didn't even see what I was doing; he just caught a glimpse of the brand's color and asked, "It's that dog again?" Do you know which one I'm talking about now?

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I laughed out loud three times as the image came back to me. Poor Hubby just groaned. I think I could see it a hundred times (and maybe have) and I would still laugh.

But I can't help it. It always makes me giggle. Every. Single. Time.

It's just so funny.

It's for Pedigree Dentastix treats for dogs. Do you know the one? It isn't the treats. It's this:


hee hee

I think it must be the two big rabbit teeth in the front. Or maybe the look on his face. I don't know why. It's just funny.

Isn't it funny?

I think I'll print it on some photo paper and hang it on the bathroom mirror.

No comments: