Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Trip 3

After some more visiting, we headed back to Little Rock.

Where we were greeted by this sweetheart:

Helped fell a tree,

And pretended this was not an emergency room visit waiting to happen:

Then we hit the local Gator Golf for a little fun in the arcade.


I even got into the act some.

Do you see all the tickets in Granny's hand?

The Chick told Dude he could pick out something with them all. This is what he got.

Yeah. That's a Dr. Suess hat. Don't ask. I don't know why. He also got her some dark chocolate candy too.

I can't help but enjoy a little sibling love on it's rare occurrence.

Then we got to see our much loved Mrs. Amanda. Her hubby was out of town but we at least got to see her. She's been my best friend since I joined a new school in the 11th grade. I won't tell you how long ago that was. Just trust me -- we've been friends a long time.

to be continued on Tuesday...

No comments: