Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Very Happy Today...

because Hubby is returning from a business trip today. He's been gone since Monday.

I also have an appointment later at what will probably be my NEW JOB to figure out my schedule. I will be working part-time at our Mustang Orange Leaf. They needed someone for afternoons during the day which works out perfectly for me. And for my babysitter (Chick) whose classes are in the mornings.

Blockbuster was very flexible with my schedule in South Carolina. Now it looks like God may have prepared a place for me here. I am particularly happy about it because this location is owned by a husband and wife team (with the wife primarily running it) that seem very nice. And they play the Christian radio station songs I enjoy in the restaurant.

So despite the rain and cold weather moving in, so far, my day has been pretty nice. Hope yours is going well too.

No comments: