Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Catch Up Time

I had every intention of sitting down and getting my blog posts done for this week. I even had planned what I would post about. So I'm not sure how it got to be Thursday and there is nothing there. However, I'm working on the problem (the problem being me and much too much going on).

We seem to be in the full swing of the whole senior year of high school thing now. I've got deadlines and things on order and dates to remember. Was it this hard when I was a senior? I don't remember it being so. That's probably one of those 'blessings of youth' kind of things.What's more, I think all the seniors I work with have got their 'senior-itus' too.

So I'm pretty much surrounded by senior goings on. Yikes. Pray for me.

No comments: