Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, September 6, 2013

Finally!

Rugrat has finally gotten approved for the virtual school. She is scheduled to start on Monday. I am still a little nervous about teaching her but this last batch of 'homework' I did with her gave me more confidence. Previously, it has involved tears (hers and mine).

I think I've hit on a few ways to make all of this less stressful for us both but it will obviously be a work in progress. As of yet, the only things she seems to have learned at school are the very things that we taught her working with her homework. I just think there's too much chaos there. And she's asked almost every single day to not go.

When I informed her that, starting Monday, I would be her teacher, she thought that was about the funniest thing she had ever heard. She quickly told me, "No. You're mama"

I tried to explain that I could be teacher and mama. I think she understands the idea now but she still giggles every time I bring it up. Maybe that will set the tone for most of our school days. I hope so anyway. :)




No comments: