Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, July 31, 2014

New Things

Someone was recently asking me about how to do something and I said in the course of the conversation, "I think I had a post about it on my blog."

It occurred to me later that maybe it would be a good thing to have a list of some posts besides recipes. So I added some stuff.

The first, if you'll look right over there to the right, is a search feature. Which I've already used. I think I might have needed that. So now you can use it too.

The other, with which I'll need YOUR help, is on the right there under that list of recipes. It is a few of the tutorials and tips I've put on here. I need your help with this one. If you find or know of one that I should add, please let me know.

I looked through and found what I thought of or came across. That was a lot of fun by the way. I tend to forget everything that has been added to this blog over the years and it was quite a trip down memory lane for me. But I think I am actually going on seven years now of posts so it would be pretty easy for things to get lost. So, if you think something should be there, let me know, please.

I hope these changes help someone out. Maybe one of these days, I'll get real tech savvy and make it a truly cool site.

No comments: